Increase Your Knowledge. Grow Your Network. Enhance Your Visibility.
20th Annual Windstorm Insurance Conference
January 30 - February 2, 2019
Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Florida
Here's Why You Should Attend WIND 2019:
• Pay affordable registration fees: we're one of the most "bang-for-your-buck" industry conferences.
• Increase your industry knowledge: learn from 35 sessions on hot
topic issues, NFIP, WIND Appraiser/Umpire Certifications®, and claims software training.
• Network with 1,000+ industry professionals and influencers: attendees come from all over the nation (and sometimes overseas) to attend the annual WIND Conference.
• Meet a diverse group of property insurance claims professionals. WIND attendees represent all facets of the industry.
• Earn a year's worth of CE credits in just three days.
• Enjoy four nightly themed networking receptions: This is where deals are made!
• Access the latest industry products and services from our WIND Partner
Exhibitor/Sponsor companies: Find the products that best fit your company's needs.
• Golf at WIND TopGolf Charity Tournament at TopGolf Orlando, a new concept in golf, where everyone’s got game. Eat, drink, network and have fun.
• Get some R&R before or after the conference at Walt Disney World. Hotel guests receive special Disney perks and benefits.
Here's What Others Say About WIND:
Trudi White, Vice President of Claims, Weston Insurance: "I appreciate the opportunity to hear the other side’s point of view and foster relationships that make it easier to work together when there is a dispute on an actual claim. The panels also point out weaknesses on each side so that those who attend are less likely to hold on to untenable positions. In the end, this benefits our mutual goals of serving our policyholders by resolving their claims more quickly.”
Patrick McCrink, Vice President of Claims, American Strategic Insurance: "With a diverse group of insurance professionals, the WIND conference provides unique views on current industry topics. The conference provides the venue for open dialogue between opposing sides. WIND has been beneficial to me and our great team.”
Andy Rock, Defense Attorney, The Rock Law Group: "The annual Windstorm Insurance Conference has been an excellent investment of time and effort over the years. Everything I have put into it has come back geometrically in the form of a better appreciation of the challenges confronting all aspects of our industry, the issues which warrant our disagreement, and the many issues upon which we can agree, to the benefit of all the people we serve.”
Learn More/Register Early and Save!
Questions? We're here to help! Please contact us at 813.988.0737 firstname.lastname@example.org