Ad Posted: Monday, July 10, 2017
Ad Expires: Friday, September 8, 2017
|Posted by:|| Specialty6|
|User Location:|| jupiter|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by Specialty6|
|| Specialty Adjusting International
|| Damian Bertot
|| P.O. BOX 1557
|| Not Provided
Specialty Adjusting International is seeking adjusters to handle Catastrophe work throughout the state of Florida. Our claims will primarily come from Citizens Property Insurance and other commercial carriers we service.
The following items are required by our adjusters to be considered as a preferred CAT adjuster for SAI:
1. Copy of formal resume.
2. Preferably 2 years’ claims handling experience in residential and/or commercial claims, minimal of 6 months.
3. Experience with Citizen’s claim’s process is a plus! Claim volume may consist of various carriers, not only Citizens.
4. Flexible in deploying to any part of the state.
5. Physically able to investigate loss, prepare a formal report, build estimate of repairs, upload & label photos into Xactimate, and sketching diagrams.
6. Ability to handle a moderate-high claim volume.
7. Proficient in XactAnaylsis & Xactimate software. Adjuster must have access to their own Xactimate account. No other estimating tool will be accepted.
8. Approves and allows SAI to conduct a formal background check.
9. Copy of adjuster license or license number.
10. Copy of Photo ID
Lastly, if an adjuster is interested in deploying to Georgia and/or The Carolina's, please make note of this in your response to our AD.
Please e-mail your information to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may contact our office to discuss any questions you may have for us.
We look forward to working with everyone.