Ad Posted: Thursday, February 25, 2021
Ad Expires: Monday, April 26, 2021
|Posted by:|| wthomas|
|User Location:|| Tampa|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by wthomas|
|| William Thomas
|| 7861 Woodlands Center Blvd
|| Not Provided
ClaimCor provides innovative and flexible claim solutions to the property and casualty insurance industry. ClaimCor was developed by insurance people for insurance people. We combine technical claim expertise with strong managerial oversight and a belief in superior customer service.
Our National CAT Team is expanding get on board today for future deployments.
* Are you multi-lingual Chinese, Polish and Spanish these are a plus.
* Do you have previous experience negotiating with PA, AOB and attorney represented claims.
* Complete all contacts timely and inspections on new losses, respond on all phone calls & claim inquires, document customer contact, update file activity and resolution.
* Evaluate loss using knowledge of insurance policy, residential construction, current insurance laws and trends, review information submitted by or on behalf of insureds in conjunction
with the loss investigation, and make recommendations for further task assignments to facilitate final claim disposition.
* Work to resolve disputed claims, complete comprehensive reports based on file investigation and loss circumstances, and maintain files on diary.
* Compensation will be based on a fee schedule which is paid on the gross loss amount.
* Must have licenses in all assigned states (620 All Lines Adjuster) and E& O, and LL on Auto insurance.
* Minimum of 7 years of field adjusting experience handling daily and weather-related property claims.
* Minimum of 5 years using Xactimate and any experience writing in Symblity is a plus,
Email Resume to WThomas@ClaimCorSolutions.com