Ad Posted: Thursday, June 1, 2017
Ad Expires: Saturday, July 1, 2017
|Posted by:|| EEJIS|
|User Location:|| Dayton|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by EEJIS|
|| Jon Higgins
|| Not Provided
DENVER COLORADO 2017 HAIL STORM
Thank you in advance for your inquiry.
STRONG PREFERENCE FOR EXPERIENCED ADJUSTERS.
EEJIS is hiring field inspectors to re-inspect jobs that have already been scoped. No roof work is required. This is strictly for the purposes of re-inspecting jobs that have already been scoped for quality assurance purposes. Job requirements:
1. Login to EEJIS
2. Download carrier estimate
3. Take carrier estimate to the property
4. Document missed damage and line items and document in writing and with corresponding numbered and named photos
5. Upload a copy of your scope with revisions only and the photos which accompany those revisions
6. Your inspections are mapped out for on your login page
7. Contact the loss the night before to schedule your arrival time giving a 2 hour window. If there's interior damage you'll need to coordinate meeting with the home owner or business to properly document.
8. You will not be scoping or re-inspecting personal property. Only inspecting the dwelling, out buildings, dwelling extensions and interior.
We provide you with login training modules and will initially require that you perform initial ride along inspections until we're confident you're dialed in to inspecting and documenting to our protocol.
That's it. No roof inspections. Field inspectors will verify type, age, layers, overhang, pitch, ice and water, felt, and components from the ladder. Again, no roof work. The elevations will be inspected as well. Again - this is a re-inspection based upon an existing scope.
NO ESTIMATE WRITING! Once you upload your scope notes and photographs you're done for the day! Go home safe and sound to your family!
Once you've uploaded your scope and photos your job is done. Please do not inquire about this position if you're not currently in the Denver area and or are willing to drive to Denver.
Send your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org