Ad Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Ad Expires: Thursday, July 13, 2017
|Posted by:|| seberry118|
|User Location:|| League City|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by seberry118|
|| Field Claims Company
|| Susan Berry
|| 2951 Marina Bay Drive, #130-155
|| League City
|| Not Provided
Field Claims Company, Inc. is an independent insurance adjusting firm with a team of specialized, experienced independent insurance adjusters who believe that success is driven by continuously evolving and improving. By applying the highest standards of respect, honesty, integrity and customer service, we create a positive team environment and culture.
Due to continued growth, FCC is recruiting 2 motivated Independent Field Adjusters in the greater Houston, Tx area to investigate Residential Property and/or Commercial daily claims. MUST reside in/or around Houston area.
· Minimum of 4 years of property claims adjusting experience, including experience with various estimating software. i.e. Xactimate, Symbility
· Thorough knowledge of construction technology, materials, methodology and pricing.
· Written and verbal communication skills to effectively and professionally manage field claims and prepare field reports.
· Analytical ability necessary to analyze, interpret and evaluate relevant information essential to resolving sensitive and moderately complex property claims.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Ability to travel, as necessary and work in challenging environments.
· The ability to climb/lift over 50. lbs., inspect two story roofing and crawlspaces
· Must have a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and carry appropriate vehicle insurance at all times.
· Must maintain a current/valid insurance adjuster’s license at all times.
· Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus.
NO PHONE CALLS, please!! If you are interested, please contact us at email@example.com and include a copy of your resume and your Texas Adjuster License. In the subject line of your email, be sure to enter 'Houston'. If you have previously applied, DO NOT apply again!