Experienced Independent Field Adjusters wanted for daily claims in Oklahoma City, OK
Field Claims Company, Inc. is an independent insurance adjusting firm with a team of specialized, experienced independent insurance adjusters who believe that success is driven by continuously evolving and improving. By applying the highest standards of respect, honesty, integrity and customer service, we create a positive team environment and culture.
Due to continued growth, FCC is recruiting 2 motivated Independent Field Adjusters in the greater Oklahoma City, OK area to investigate Residential Property and/or Commercial daily claims. MUST reside in/or around the Oklahoma City area. We are offering a daily non-CAT relationship with our company, where you can be home with your family and working claims.
· Minimum of 3 years of property claims adjusting experience, including experience with various estimating software. i.e. Xactimate, Symbility
· Thorough knowledge of construction technology, materials, methodology and pricing.
· Written and verbal communication skills to effectively and professionally manage field claims and prepare field reports.
· Analytical ability necessary to analyze, interpret and evaluate relevant information essential to resolving sensitive and moderately complex property claims.
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Ability to travel, as necessary and work in challenging environments.
· The ability to climb/lift over 50. lbs., inspect two story roofing and crawlspaces
· Must have a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and carry appropriate vehicle insurance at all times.
· Must maintain a current/valid Oklahoma Adjuster's license at all times.
· Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a plus.
No phone calls, please!! If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your resume and your Oklahoma Adjuster License. In the subject line of your email, be sure to enter 'Oklahoma City'. If you have previously applied, DO NOT apply again!