Ad Posted: Monday, August 26, 2019
Ad Expires: Wednesday, September 25, 2019
|Posted by:|| IDepot|
|User Location:|| Jacksonville|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by IDepot|
|| Inspection Depot, Inc
|| Stephanie Glotzer
|| 3131 St Johns Bluff Rd S
|| Not Provided
Remote or Local File Reviewers Needed!
We have a need for File Reviewers that will be available for the 2019 Storm Season. Services will include reviewing scope details and photographic evidence submitted by Field Staff to compile into repair estimate; all claims will be low severity in nature. Qualified candidates will:
• Have at least 2 years property adjusting experience, residential or commercial
• Able to communicate effectively and professionally, both written and verbal
• Be able to create estimates based on photographic documentation and scope notes
• Maintain personal Xactimate account
• Be Xactimate Level II Certified
• Willing to communicate with field staff as needed when clarification is required
• Ability to handle moderately high claim volume
• Be willing to complete and return all required on-boarding documentation
• Be willing to comply with company and client reporting and quality requirements
CAT adjusters must be credentialed prior to an event. Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with all qualified candidates.