Seibels is seeking Independent Field Adjusters in several FL locations, as well as North Charleston, SC, to add to our contractor network. The licensed adjusters will investigate, evaluate and settle full adjustment losses by applying technical knowledge and human relations skills to effect fair and prompt disposal of cases. These individuals will:
* Physically inspect newly reported or reopened files and conduct full adjustment of the loss following client standards and guidelines.
* Complete timely contact and inspections on new losses, respond on all claim inquires, document customer contact, update file activity and resolution.
* Evaluate loss using knowledge of insurance policy, residential construction, current insurance laws and trends, review information submitted by or on behalf of insureds in conjunction with the loss investigation, and make recommendations for further task assignments to facilitate final claim disposition.
* Work to resolve disputed claims, complete comprehensive reports based on file investigation and loss circumstances, and maintain files on diary.
* Compensation will be based on a fee schedule which is paid on the gross loss amount.
Preferred Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
* Minimum of 5 years of field adjusting experience handling daily and weather-related property and casualty claims.
* 620 All Lines Adjuster license is required, including completing the requisite continuing education requirements.
* Previous experience negotiating with PA, AOB and attorney represented claims. Liability experience is a plus.
* Technical expertise in residential construction and insurance policy interpretation.
* Computer literacy and ability to use applicable software; Xactimate and Guidewire.
* Must have GL, E& O, and LL on Auto.
* Insurance certificates, courses, or professional designations preferred.
* Bilingual is a plus.
Click on the link for more information and to apply to be part of our network. https://lnkd.in/dnX8aRp