Enservio is seeking CAT Adjusters to assist with local, daily claims work caputuring contents inventory on post-loss property claims.
SEEKING ADJUSTERS BASED IN THE FOLLOWING STATES: Arizona, Connecticut, Iowa, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Vermont, Washington
• Fit daily claims around your CAT deployment schedule
• Handle contents inventory capture for property claims
• Comprehensive training and support
• Based on your schedule, sign up for 1-5 days per week.
• Claims are local to your area
• Good source of income while you wait for the next 'event”
• Often busy with claims during CAT downtime periods
SOS Personal Property Specialist (Part-Time)
SOS (Service on Site), is a division of Enservio, a leader in a $15B market space. The company has innovatively solved a decades-old challenge in the insurance industry: Contents Property Valuation. Enservio provides a complete range of software and service solutions to the country's largest insurers. The company's offerings span the contents value chain from web-based software to claims valuation management to on-the-ground field inventory services. All Enservio employees are eligible to participate in a matching 401K plan.
- Conduct and manage on-site insurance property claim inventory assignments pursuant to the SOS field inventory processes.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a diligent manner consistent with department, facility or operational and corporate goals and objectives.
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations with adjusters assist in retention and repeat use.
- Communicate with your Field Manager and Service Manager on a daily basis with regards to operational issues and/or improvements.
- Follow all standard operating and safety procedures, written and oral, at all times.
- Ability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong problem solving, project management skills while maintaining excellent customer service with client policyholder and insurance company claim staff.
- Present in a professional manner both in personal and vehicle appearance.
- Ability to work in adverse conditions (post loss insurance claims).
- Perform work assignments in a safe and concise manner, following all Enservio safety standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Excellent personal organization and leadership skills
- Results oriented with the ability to accomplish work in a team environment
- Property and Casualty claim experience a plus.
- Ability to travel to site location in your geographic area.
- Ability to lift without any physical restrictions up to 30 pounds.
- Work independent of direct onsite supervision.
- Laptop Computer with Microsoft Office.
- Cell Phone with headset (Blue Tooth, etc).
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle available for use.
- May require overnight stays if travel or loss exposure dictates.