Ad Posted: Monday, March 6, 2017
Ad Expires: Wednesday, April 5, 2017
|Posted by:|| WesleyWiley|
|User Location:|| Orlando|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by WesleyWiley|
|| Wardlaw Claims Service
|| Crystal Bell
|| Not Provided
Job title: Quality Assurance Representative
Location: Waco, Texas
Status: Temporary to Permanent
Resume: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wardlaw Claims Service is an independent adjusting firm located in Waco, TX. An industry leader with extensive knowledge in claims management, Wardlaw offers 50 years of experience in claims handling to clients nationally. Wardlaw’s team of professionals handle a variety of claims, including residential and commercial catastrophe, daily, and auto. Innovative services and skilled adjusters are driven by dedication to customer satisfaction. Claims management is accelerated by leveraging the latest technologies to reduce costs and cycle times while improving the quality of claims.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Quality Assurance Representative is responsible for verifying that a comprehensive and accurate product is being delivered to customers of Wardlaw.
• Review product for accuracy and completeness.
• Answer escalation calls during times of high volume.
• Work with field management to create training materials to aid in the support of the Wardlaw network of adjusters.
• Other duties as needed.
• 5+ years of experience field adjusting involving the use of estimating or 2+ years of previous experience in a QA program which required estimating coverage
• Read, comprehend, and apply coverage
• Previous inside carrier experience preferred
• Previous experience creating and/or reviewing all types of property loses including mid-large loss files
• Excellent computer skills including typing, Microsoft products and web-based applications
• Strong math skills
• Attention to detail and organized
• Self-motivated critical thinker whom displays effective problem solving abilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to learn new software and industries
• Superior customer service.
Competitive compensation and benefits.
This job description indicates in general the nature and levels of work, knowledge, skills, abilities and other essential functions (as covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act) expected of an incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of an incumbent. An incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required