Ad Posted: Tuesday, August 24, 2021
Ad Expires: Thursday, September 23, 2021
|Posted by:|| psnider|
|User Location:|| Glendale|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by psnider|
|| DMA Claims / David Morse & Associates
|| 330 N Brand Blvd
|| Not Provided
David Morse & Associates needs DAILY CLAIMS residential property Field Adjusters.
• 2+ years of property adjuster field experience using Xactimate 28 or X1 & Sketch.
• 1+ years of property adjuster experience if a Military Veteran with honorable discharge. Veterans welcome, and thank you for your service.
• Xactware Level II or III Certification preferred. (If not certified, DMA will pay for your certification once hired.)
• Ability to perform physical inspections; climb roofs, stoop, bend, etc. Ladder assists used for steep and complex roofs.
• Fluent in English, with good writing and oral communication skills.
• Ability to meet client deadlines and prioritize workloads.
• Excellent customer service needed; ability to establish and maintain good rapport with insureds and claimants.
• Able to meet time requirements for 1st Contact, Inspection and Reporting.
• Able to understand and comply with various client instructions and estimating guidelines. DMA works for many insurance carriers across the nation.
• Helpful if experienced in using insurance claims systems; entering notes & using diaries to track claim files.
• You must hold a valid property adjuster license if required in your state.
• Strong computer skills; work from home, with full home office equipment setup.
• Must pass a background check and a drug test as a condition of hiring.
No calls please. Email resume to B.Webb, email@example.com