CAT & Daily Adjuster positions for PD Total Loss Adjuster/Auto Liability
Claim Services, is a TPA for the one of the largest Insurance companies
in the US. We are based in Gilbert, AZ and established in 2012. From
its inception, 2B has been committed to providing high value auto and
homeowners, and commercial insurance services through competitive
superior claims handling, and excellent customer service.
loss adjuster for 2B will work under moderate supervision, manage,
investigate and resolve vehicle damage claims. Handling cases which
require special knowledge (such as Total Loss) at every severity level
with a focus on moderate complexity Total Loss claims. Provides quality
customer service to meet the needs of the insured, claimant, all
internal and external customers.
handles and resolves moderate complexity Total Loss claims. Evaluates
liability, coverage and settles claims within prescribed procedures and
- Communicates with policyholders, witnesses, and
claimants in order to gather information regarding claims and refers
tasks to auxiliary resources as necessary.
- Responds to various written and telephone inquiries including status reports.
ensure adequacy of reserves, confirm or deny coverage and liability and
advises policyholders and claimants as to proper course of action.
- Uses internet resources and Liberty Mutual contracted vendors for pricing and/or validation of inventoried items.
- Negotiates settlements within prescribed authority and explains denials to policyholders and claimants.
- Makes effective use of loss management techniques.
- Negotiates settlements with claimants, attorneys.
- Arranges for expert inspections involving third party or potential fraud actions as needed.
- Updates files and provides comprehensive reports as required.
- Identifies and recommends referral of potentially fraudulent claims to the SIU.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
be skilled at recognizing questionable coverage/contract situations
which necessitate supervisory involvement and able to demonstrate a
thorough understanding and use of basic policy/contract coverages.
- Ability to handle multiple claims work systems, total losses required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent training plus at least 3 year of directly related claims experience required.
- Strong working knowledge of the various operations with the Claims Department.
- Knowledge of legal liability, general insurance policy coverage
- Licensing as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48.00 - $55.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Adjuster's license (Preferred)
Please send resumes to email@example.com