Ad Posted: Wednesday, October 5, 2022
Ad Expires: Tuesday, January 3, 2023
|Posted by:|| Abbie|
|User Location:|| Clearwater|
|User Web Site:|| User Web Site|
|All User Ads:|| All Ads by Abbie|
|| Transcynd Claim Partners
|| Not Provided
DAILY INDEPENDENT FIELD ADJUSTER-Virginia
Transcynd Claim Partners includes legacy companies Winkler, Treger & Associates and Strategic CAT Solutions. We are a rapidly growing Independent Adjusting company/TPA located in the Tampa Bay area.
Virginia-LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
We are looking for Daily Field Adjusters with the following Qualifications to handle Daily Claims:
• At least 3-5 years of Personal Lines Property adjusting experience
• Possess an appropriate Adjusters License in the state you are working-if applicable
• You must have your own equipment and computer skills
• Should be proficient in Xactimate Estimating Platform
• Experience with FileTrac Claims Management system is preferred
• Construction Experience is preferred
This is a contract 1099 position
We offer a competitive compensation plan, streamlined technology, CE/Client Certification courses, the support of our office staff and an experienced management team. We will conduct a criminal background check and you must be properly licensed in the state for which you are handling claims.
You must have your own equipment and have the computer skills necessary to work efficiently.
We are a dedicated group of individuals with integrity and an honest approach to handling claims.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
SEND RESUMES TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE COPY & PASTER INTO YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY: https://app.profilegorilla.com/public/tradeapp/transcynd
* Transcynd Claim Partners is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Transcynd Claim Partners via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Transcynd Claim Partners HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Transcynd Claim Partners. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Transcynd Claim Partners as a result of the referral or through other means.